Another recruitment drive, another headache? Are you tired of wasting your management time placing adverts, going through a tidal wave of CV’s, and interviewing potential candidates? Let us ease the pain!
As our client we pride ourselves in looking after your interests in every step of the process, which includes:
1. Determining the job specification with you
2. Placing the advert in relevant media with your consent
3. Screening CV’s
4. Appropriate testing on technical knowledge (this may require sourcing experts to conduct tests, or liaising directly with you about in-house tests you may want candidates to complete)
5. Conducting preliminary interviews
6. Determining a short list for you to interview
7. Conducting a behavioural assessment to ascertain short-listed candidates’ behavioural styles relative to the preferred benchmark for the position
8. Attending at final stage interviews and assisting you in choosing the preferred candidate
9. Reference checks; credit, criminal and qualification checks
10. Salary negotiations
No flood of arbitrary CVs to force a placement fee! Unlike recruitment agents who usually charge a percentage of annual package for a placement, our charges for this process are based on costs incurred and time taken in completing the steps above. Costs vary per recruitment drive, depending on the amount of applications received, and hours spent interviewing. We’ll keep you closely advised of these costs during the process to ensure there are no surprises.
In some instances, for any number of reasons, a placement might not be made (e.g. you may decide that you don’t like the short-listed candidates, or there simply isn’t a suitable candidate available from the process worth interviewing, or you may have to cancel the vacancy). We have however incurred costs and time, and so the fee is still payable on presentation. This fee structure ensures that we won’t try to convince you to take an unsuitable candidate merely to force a fee. In the event a candidate leaves the company, for any reason whatsoever, and at any time, HRadvice does not give guarantees regarding replacement. At client request, we would naturally assist with a new recruitment drive. It is always our goal to seriously strive to reduce the risks associated with recruitment and find the most suitable candidate from the outset.
Call us at 0861 HRADVICE or email us to discuss how we can help you.